April 17, 2011

Programming badly ?

Hi all! Things that we most love are most often the same that we find most annoying. At least I have made that observation. For me it is this thing about software. Now don't get me wrong, I love software and especially I love programming, I really do. But it comes with a cost.  Not all people share your eye on code beauty and perfectionism. Of course, tolerating this is called "ability to work as member of a group". Doesn't that just kill you!

The same goes with programming languages. There are some aspects about them that are really great, but some things about them are just so freaking annoying that I just can not stand it.

This blog is dedicated to those who have a love-hate relationship to programming. It is a humoristic approach to a serious thing, or vice versa, how you like it. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, just go on and read another blog, but if you share my feelings - who knows, you might even like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment